Narito ang ENHANCED COMMUNITY QUARANTINE guidelines mula sa Office of the Provinicial Governor of Cavite na ipatutupad sa Lalawigan ng Cavite mula March 29 (Lunes) – April 4 (Linggo):
1. The “Authorized Persons Outside Residence” (APOR) rule is to be strictly followed and implemented.
2. Essential movements are only allowed in groceries, pharmacies, banks, remittance centers, and medical facilities.
3. Public loitering is not allowed. Kung hindi APOR ay strictly stay at home ang order.
4. Leisure activities are not allowed such as walking, jogging, zumba, and parties.
5. Quarantine Passes will not be required but barangay officials shall check and enforce the APOR rule.
6. Essential industries such as food and agriculture shall remain open.
7. Malls will be closed. Only essential establishments such as supermarkets, groceries, pharmacies, and restaurants on a strict take home and delivery system will be allowed.
8. Public Transportation is allowed.
9. Public consumption of liquor is not allowed.
10. Mass gatherings of more than 10 people are not allowed.
11. All hotels, motels, and resorts will be closed unless their use is provided by law such as those for quarantine purposes.
12. Golf courses shall remain closed for all age groups.
13. Salons, barbershops, and computer internet shops shall remain closed.
14. Please wait for further announcements regarding government offices such as SSS, GSIS, NSA, NBI, etc.
15. Construction shall be allowed both public and private provided guidelines set by DPWH/DOH are followed.
16. Hardware stores can operate.
17. Curfew is set from 6PM to 5AM. Essential workers and emergency cases are exempted.
ADDITIONAL GUIDELINES FROM CARMONA IATF:
1. The Davilan Area, parks, and other public areas shall be closed. The use of D.A.H.L.I.A. Passes is suspended.
2. Weddings, baptism, and funeral rites will be allowed provided that the attendees will be limited to a maximum of 10 persons only. A permit must be secured from the barangay prior to the conduct of mourning rites.
3. Religious gatherings will be prohibited as per IATF National.
4. Delivery riders must present proof of delivery to authorities and must follow health and safety protocols.
5. The Carmona Public Market shall remain open for the selling of food and essential non-food products only.